Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Beware of the Hobbits! (Photo Hunt 3&4)


(My brother posing in a recent photo hunt)



No, I have not fallen off the planet again. Lately I have been looking into doing a short (5-10 min) film. Currently I am still working out several concepts but my plan is to enter film fest next year. More to come...



In other news the fall colors in Iowa are beautiful this time of year. Here are a couple examples for your viewing pleasure.







Oh, and I have the slight inkling that the pole on vacation destinations might have been spiked by a few select individuals who happen to live in the great state of California. I should have put in a caveat that you can only vote once. Oh well. Thanks though guys, I might come out eventualy anyway.

1 comment:

Benaiah said...

yeah...we should obviously disqualify option A...