
Cryptic phrases, faces, phases, eyes that do not see
between a shelter and a dream caught in what I'd like to be
with my hands and with my head I toil and so I make my bed
Thoughts of now and thoughts of then with empty silence make amen
To the way and to the past, I lay my head and lift my glass
For I know that I may see, another day another key
If I do for now I doubt, In my hand I'll not let out
In my heart and in my head, prosper thoughts of under said
So I do and so I dare, be and bold and everywhere
between a shelter and a dream caught in what I'd like to be
with my hands and with my head I toil and so I make my bed
Thoughts of now and thoughts of then with empty silence make amen
To the way and to the past, I lay my head and lift my glass
For I know that I may see, another day another key
If I do for now I doubt, In my hand I'll not let out
In my heart and in my head, prosper thoughts of under said
So I do and so I dare, be and bold and everywhere
No comments:
Post a Comment