Wednesday, February 13, 2008

24 hour film fest

(One brick at a time)

NEWS FLASH

March 1st Film makers across the country will be in a frenzy of artistic, sleepless creativity. Christianfilmmakers.org is hosting a 24 hour film fest online, and I plan to be leading a team in making a short 3min film. So far we have a small team of interested people and are starting preproduction planning. Yesterday, through some church and work contacts I was connected with a faaantastic video editor that wants to help on our project and also has professional equipment for us to use. I am tremendously excited and really looking forward to the project. Currently we are planning making a teaser for the script I have been revising. By doing this we can gain momentum and experience for the larger project this summer.

For details on the contest check out:
http://www.christianfilmmakers.org/contest/

No comments: