Saturday, October 25, 2008

Resolution



I have come to the end of a chapter in my life and am beginning a new one so It seems a good time for a virtual change as well. After about a year and a half of occasionally posting I have decided to call it quits for now on this blog. For those of you who are interested in keeping up with my latest happenings I may occasionally post on facebook and feel that is a more secure environment where I can better control content.

I will leave you with the truth that I keep bumping into lately.

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. (Matthew 6:33)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

God bless you in this new season of life!

Shalom!

Laura said...

your blogging will be missed...but a new expression of oneself in a new season is certainly best.

You are in my prayers! ^_^