
I am not a baker by profession. In fact I have never baked a loaf of bread in my life before yesterday. However, I decided to try my hand at baking, due to various factors; hunger, dietary constraints, and lack of quality sandwich material, just to name a few. Originally I was going to try this out some time last week, but it seems that Murphy's law has been well at work lately. I had to travel to the store a few times to get all the necessary items I had forgotten. Apparently a bread pan and yeast are somewhat essential to the whole bread baking process. Who would have thought :-)

Unfortunately, I put in two much liquid, and hence the bread required more baking time. So basically its brick like shell has great potential as being the next breakthrough in high tech building materials. Yet, despite the fact that you need a chainsaw to cut it, and the rather odd crestfallen shape, it is rather tasty. Over all, I think the baking experiment turned out moderately well for a first try, and deserves a second go some time.
4 comments:
Yes, but is it the ideal material for the inside of a washing machine? I need the 9-page report on my desk by tomorrow.
Oy vey, Oofda, and NO!!!
Worse comes to worse, it could be used as a primitive weapon against the klingons.
Dito my previous post ...my bread has very little to do with fiction, and probably less to do with science!
Post a Comment