The TubeGoing Home
:-(
:-)
Mrs K out did herself again with another fantastic English breakfast. Then Mr. K drove us to to the Tube stop and walked us to the train. The K's are really "capital" people. Staying with them was a great way to close the trip.
At the airport we discovered our flight was 40 Min earlier than we had thought and had to rush a bit to get through all the hoops and on the plane. However we were stuck in Queues the whole way. We tried to put a good face on it and call it a cultural experience (since it is a queue instead of a line). We eventually did make it with time to spare I might add and winged our way home to the states.
It has truly been a faaaantastic adventure. I feel we just scratched the surface of what the UK has to offer. I look forward to going back someday to fill in some of the gaps.
The British Museum
2 comments:
Sounds like you had a great trip, Jester. Maybe after I get all gradjiated and settled into life and such I'll look you up and you can introduce me to all these great people you've met over there. (-:
I say...well, I say, sir, I've never been appalled in my life! The implications of the comment you left on my blog...simply intolerable! I don't understand how you can sleep at night with a mind like that!
Oh, maybe you meant to say "you're nuts" instead?
Post a Comment